- ALL PRODUCTS
- EXCLUSIVE CAMP APPAREL
- NAME TAPE LABELS
- PERFORMANCE LABELS
- PRESS-ON LABELS
- FIND YOUR CAMP
- ABOUT US
Military Tape Formatting
Military Name Tape Formatting
For cadets and military personnel, we recommend the following name tape formatting.
When shipping name tapes to military installations, use the following guidelines when entering shipping information to ensure proper delivery.
1. Enter the full name of the addressee - Mail addressed to 'Any Service Member' or similar wording such as 'Any solids, Sailor, Airman or Marine' is prohibited. Mail must be addressed to an individual name or job titles, such as 'Sergeant' or 'Private First Class'.
2. Enter the unit of Post Office box number.
3. Enter the city. The city must be entered as either "APO","FPO" or "DPO". Do NOT put the name of the actual city. View our Glossary of Terms to better understand what these terms mean.
4. Enter the state - The State must be either "AA", "AE", or "AP". Do NOT put the name of the actual state or country.
5. Enter the zip code - Enter the 5-digit zip code for the military unit. It must start with 0 or 9.
When selecting your shipping method, use the following table to understand the timing it will take to deliver your package to a military installation.